Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Trent - Great Week!!!!!

Hola everyone!

This week was so awesome! My other companion went home last Tuesday so this whole week I was working with the zone leaders in Esquel, Elder Toledo and Elder Bernal. It was so awesome working with them. They are truly powerful elders that have no fear and are guided by the Spirit. We set three baptismal dates this week and they came to church and are really excited to get baptized the 12th of August! Alejandro came to church to and is changing so much! I literally just wanted to sprint up to him and give him the biggest hug! He has such a true desire to change and is so humble. We have been talking to literally everyone in the street and working like crazy. 

Transfers happened yesterday and Elder Toledo got transferred to literally the other side of the mission as a zone leader and I was made the new zone leader here in Esquel with Elder Bernal! I'm so excited! He's a beast and we are gonna work miracles together. We are gonna work like crazy and baptize! My mission President told me that this was an inspired transfer and that the Lord is preparing me to be a leader in the mission and for the rest of my life. It's so awesome to know that he's behind me, helping me to become the person that he wants me to be and to help others do the same. I love the mission. There's nothing I'd rather be doing. I know God is real. I know Jesus Christ is also real and that He came to the world and suffered so that we could all reach our infinite potential. I love you and miss you all! Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment