Saturday, July 15, 2017

Trent - Crazy Week

Hola Everyone!

This week was really crazy. We went to Neuquen again for three days and got back on Friday. The Mission President called me on Thursday afternoon and told me that he needed a favor from me. He said that one of the Elders in my zone was having a really hard time on the mission and that he couldn't speak the language at all and that he wanted me to be his companion... the next day. Haha so that's what happened. I was feeling kind of frustrated and scared with the task before me, because I had finally got a companion that was one of my best friends, and now I gotta do an emergency transfer and switch. So I was praying really hard so that me and my new companion could just have an awesome first day so that he could be excited to work and not so down on himself. The Lord definitely blessed us. We were able to set three baptismal dates for the 22 of July with Alejandro, Marianela, and Jonathan. Haha wow, what an answer to a prayer! Haha it's so good to know that Lord has my back. And I'm so glad that He has helped me with this language so that I now have the opportunity to help another. Pray for those investigators so they can get baptized on that date! I love being able to help others come unto Christ. Love you and miss you all. Till next week. Thank you for the prayers and emails!





No comments:

Post a Comment