Thursday, October 12, 2017

Rhett

Whats up Guys!
How are you doing fools? haha I hope all is well. This week was a good one. We had some crazy storms hit here which was a little interesting. Last night we had a lesson late at night before returning to the apartment, and just like what always happens...right as the lesson ended it starting pouring rain. We didn't have an umbrella or jackets or anything haha. So we just ran home soaking wet haha. It was a good experience though and was definitely worth it, teaching that lesson.

This week we had a cool experience with one of our investigators named Belen. We have been teaching her about prayer and about how if you read and pray about what we are teaching you will know if it's true. She told us about how she had a lot of questions about some things and read the pamphlet we gave her about the Plan of Salvation. She read it and then prayed and told us about how all of her questions were answered and how she felt really good about the answers. I can see the Spirit starting to work in her and it is just great to see. 

We have six investigators right now that have gone to church 2 times and I feel will be baptized in the next few weeks. Unfortunately transfers are next week, dangit, I'm hoping I will stay for 1 more transfer here so I can see them get baptized! We are seeing so many awesome things here, I love it.

I pretty much say this every week, but I know that prayer is real. If we take the time to go to the Lord in prayer and ask Him, He is always there to help us and answer us. Che aikuaa cuam bae haiha anetegua! Love you guys, have a good week.
Elder Reilly



No comments:

Post a Comment