Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Trent - Transfers!

Hola Everyone!

This week was really awesome but also really sad because I got transferred to Neuquen and I left Esquel after 4 and a half months. Honestly, when I came into Esquel it was one of the areas in the mission that no one wanted to go to, but now it's one of the highlights. The number of people who attend church raised a ton and we baptized some really awesome people. 

I got to leave on an awesome note. Martín and Maya got baptized Saturday and confirmed on Sunday and then I left on Monday. I baptized Martin and confirmed Maya. Confirming someone a member of the church is one of the coolest things to do in the mission. You feel the Spirit so strong and you can feel the Lord speaking through you.

I'm really excited to work as zone leader here in Neuquen with my new companion Elder Meteer. Its gonna be a big change going from a tiny branch in a small city to a huge ward in a huge city. We're gonna make miracles happen and baptize many I hope. 

Love and miss you all! I hope you had a great week!

Elder Reilly







No comments:

Post a Comment