Thursday, October 12, 2017

Trent - Eternal Families

Hola familia!

This week was so great. I have so little time to write this email! I'm so sorry I don't write very much! I will try to write better next week!

I just want to share a short experience from this week. We are still teaching the family that lives really far away from our area. They are Martín, Blanca, Maya, Mia, and Tisiano. I love them so much. We have now taught them all the missionary lessons and they have accepted everything. They were truly prepared to receive the restored gospel. They will get baptized this Saturday, the 14th and confirmed the next day, the last day of the transfer. They are planning to go to the temple in December next year when Elder Villa and I will go home so that we can make a stop in Buenos Aires and be there for their sealing as a family for all eternity! Wow nothing makes me so happy. I am so grateful that I left my house to come here and teach them. I am so grateful to be a set apart servant of God! How special it is to have the priesthood power of God restored to the Earth so that a family can be sealed together FOREVER and not just until death on this Earth. And that wonderful blessing that Martín and Blanca are going to have all started with their desire and action! They chose to do the things we invited them to do so they received a fast spiritual confirmation of the truthfulness of our message. I love it.

I LOVE the mission! I hope all is well! Chau!

Elder Reilly




No comments:

Post a Comment