Monday, October 30, 2017

Trent

Hello everyone! 

This was a great week here in Neuquen! Wow, the ward is so huge and there are many members ready to help us share the Gospel. I know we will have much success here. I really appreciate a well run ward like this after being in a tiny little branch for so long. We are going to work with all the members and find many people to teach and baptize. 

We are teaching a woman named Laura right now. She came to church yesterday and she is progressing really well. She has a baptismal date coming up and she is just finishing off with her goals to quit smoking. Shes about 65 years old and she's been smoking since she had 14. But with the help of God nothing is impossible! We have daily contact with her and we read the Book of Mormon with her to strenghthen her. She knows it's true. She's felt it's power. I love seeing her change as she applies it's principles to her life. 

I KNOW the Book of Mormon is true without a single doubt because I have felt its POWER. Every time I read it, I feel the power of the Holy Ghost telling me it is true. I was reading this morning in Alma 41 and 42 and I felt the Spirit testifying so strongly to me of the truthfulness of the doctrine. The Spirit enlightens my understanding and I am able to understand the purposes and plans of God. I LOVE the Book of Mormon and I LOVE this Gospel.

I hope all is well! Have a great week! Chau!

Elder Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment