Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Rhett

Bae Chepa Familia
It sounds like you all are killing it down there. Thats what I like to
hear! This week was another great week. We got the news of the
transfers and I found out that I get to stay here another transfer
with Elder Barrios. I'm so stoked for this transfer, I feel we are
gonna see some big things happen!

This week was a kind of a crazy week. It started out feeling like we
were walking thorugh the desert in 100 degree weather and then the
next day it rained all day and was kinda cold. Haha the weather is
super loco here, it literally changes every day. We were actually in a
lesson this week and I was like drenched with sweat and I had a huge
sweat mustache during the whole lesson and didn't even know it. Elder
Barrios told me later that day after the lesson was over... No wonder
our investigator was looking at me weird the whole lesson...Thanks
Barrios! haha 

We had a really great lesson with Rosaly this week. She has been
reading the Book of Mormon and loves it. When we stopped by her house
she was seriously so excited to share with us about what she read and
what she learned. She told us that she read all of 1st Nephi and didn't
understand it the first time so she read it again. Then after that she read
all of 2nd too. Man...she is so awesome. We set a baptismal date for
her and she said she wants to but needs to talk to her parents first.
So we will see about that this week!

I'm honestly so excited to get another transfer here in Obligado. We
have seen so many miracles here, I love it! This work is the Lord's
work. I love you all, have a great week!


Part of Rhett's letter to his dad:
"Yeah, I'm staying here another transfer baby! I think we are really gonna see the fruits this transfer! I'm so pumped. Being a district leader has helped me learn so much and love the work so much more. I feel like I'm the quarterback again leading the squad down the field (mission field) trying to get some touchdowns baby. Seriously though I have been trying to get them motivated so that we can really reach our full potential. I love it. Love you guys!"




No comments:

Post a Comment