Monday, October 30, 2017

Trent



*Excerpts from Trent's dad's and mom's letters because Trent said he didn't have time to send a main one this week!

Everything was great this week. My new comp and I are killing it. We found a really cool family from Paraguay and there's one kid named Federico that is so cool. He's 19 and he's like my best friend. I feel like I already knew him. We are going to baptize him this month of November!

The ward here is so awesome. I pretty much know them all. The ward is really well run and the members are really nice and hard working. They always give us lunch. Lunch is the biggest meal here. They eat dinner really late so we never eat dinner with them. I love this ward and I'm really excited to work with them!...My comp and I took the third hour with permission from the bishop and talked all about missionary work. We shared a really awesome video. Its called "Ill go where you want me to go". It was great. All the members are excited to get to work. We finished up the ward mission plan and now we're just moving forward!

I'm glad everyone is doing so well! That all sounds so fun! I'm glad that all the family is killing it in sports! Can't say that I'm too surprised!...That's crazy about the world series! Thanks for giving me the info! That kid on the Lakers is the same kid from that high school in California? I'm glad they're doing well. They'll be back on top when I get back. That's so sweet about Morgan and Beau and Trevor! 

I can't believe that Drew has a kid! That's crazy! That sounds really awesome! We are so blessed to have a family with good priesthood men!

The mission is so awesome! I'm loving it. I really feel like I'm just getting everything down and that the Spirit is working through me. I am confident and I don't have fear and I have the faith that God will help me have success! Till next week! 

Elder Reilly





No comments:

Post a Comment