Monday, February 20, 2017

Trent - This week was LIT

Hola Everyone!!

I have like no time left to write. I am so sorry!! But his week was really great. It is still super hard with the language and the new culture and everything but its getting better every day. It is super beautiful and cool here. It has been raining a lot actually but it's still hot. Pretty weird. My comp speaks 0 English. It is crazy and really frustrating sometimes but it's all good. I'm learning and it is really humbling haha. But, I love it here!

We have done some service but I want to do a lot more. There's a volcano here that might erupt soon so there will be a lot of service needed if that happens. Pretty crazy. We had to buy masks and food for a week and a half in case we can't leave our pension. 

So, we're starting to see the fruits of our labor here a little and that is so exciting!! We have an investigator named Cecilia and she is so prepared. She accepted the invitation to be baptized so that's awesome!!! We also have a family of four who we are hopefully going to get baptized too!

If I can just bring one soul to Christ then all the hard work is worth it!!! Love and miss you all! Thanks for the emails and encouragement! I can feel your prayers strengthening me!!!


(We have no idea why Trent didn't send any pictures with him in them!)





No comments:

Post a Comment